We perform both partial engine repairs and major engine repairs of any complexity.
We advise You to be careful and alert in Your daily life. The sooner You notice a problem, the easier it is to fix it.
Pay attention to the following:
- How the engine starts cold and warm;
- How smooth the engine runs;
- How steady the speed of the engine is;
- Whether engine has lost performance;
- Whether noises or bangs occur, which should not be present;
- Loss of drive;
- From time to time, be sure to check that the vehicle does not leave any marks on the asphalt;
- Whether engine oil consumption has increased;
- Whether exhaust pipe is emitting smoke previously not present.
Most problems can be avoided by reacting to them when first indications of a problem become apparent. Thus, it is important to have regular maintenance performed by our workshop.
Turbo repairs, cylinder head gasket replacement