Clutch service life is dependent on how the owner of the vehicle uses it.
We replace the clutch, dual-mass flywheels, oils and filter in both manual and automatic gearboxes. We replace and repair manual gearboxes.
The need for replacing a clutch is first and foremost indicated by:
- Difficulty changing gears;
- Characteristic smell of burnt clutch;
- Dual-mass flywheel rattling in the gearbox (especially when the engine is cold);
- Sliding clutch;
- Hydraulic leakage from the bearing.
The entire clutch kit must surely be replaced (clutch disc, clutch basket, clutch shaft bearing).
- When replacing the clutch, we recommend also replacing the crankshaft oil seal situated behind the flywheel to avoid future extra costs;
- Gearbox oil.